New Raspberry Pi announcement brings new excitement. This is no different. It's as exciting as any other Raspberry Pi new product announcement.
Please welcome, a new tiny member to the Raspberry Pi family, Raspberry Pi Pico. Pi Pico is a micro-controller board based on in-house custom designed chip (RP2040) by Raspberry Pi in the UK. RP2040, the chip at the heart of Pico, is an ultra powerful Dual Core ARM Cortex-M0+ clocked at 133MHz with 256KB RAM, 2MB of on-board QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage. It also has 30 GPIO pins and lots of interfacing options including 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels. Moreover, 26 of the GPIO pins are multi-function, which means we can configure those pins to a different behavior like UART/I2C/SPI/GPIO.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
About Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity that works to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. We do this so that more people are able to harness the power of computing and digital technologies for work, to solve problems that matter to them, and to express themselves creatively.
Know more about Raspberry Pi
Logo and Trademark belong to Raspberry Pi Foundation
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.