- Multi-purpose, low-cost manipulator
- 6 DOF (built with Dynamixel Pro)
- Modular structure for easy maintenance
- Lightweight design for easy placement and mobility
- There is a 6-8 week lead time for the item
How is the arm powered? Is the power supply included or is an external power supply required?
The arm is powered via external power supply. The power supply is not included with the Manipulator.
If an external Power supply required, what are the recommended specs?
The recommended power for the fully assembled arm is 24V. Use a high capacity (15A+) power supply because high current is required when moving at fast speed or there is high payload.
Any other parts required for clients who want to have an up and running arm fast?
Everything is included with the Manipulator-H (it's pre-built and customers just have to connect the Manipulator to power and comm.). Please note that the lead time is 6-8 weeks.
- Endures payload suitable for small to mid-scale operations
- Wide operation range
- Suitable for repetitive and high precision operation
- USB interface, RS-485 communication
- Provides SDK for user programming
- DOF: 6
- Payload (kg): 3
- Repeatability (mm): ±0.05
- Speed (Each joint, deg/sec): 180
- Weight (kg): 5.5
- Reach (mm): 645
- Rated voltage (VDC): 24
- Communication: RS-485 (Multi Drop Bus)
- Software: ROBOTIS Manipulator SDK
- Controller: PC (Not Included)
- Power (Joint)
- 200W : 2EA
- 100W : 2EA
- 20W : 2EA
- Arm access communication protocol library and examples
- Arm control parameter setting and monitoring example
- Kinematics library (FK, IK) and examples
- Joint / end point profile control library and examples
- Minimized module size with the self-developed small, lightweight, cycloid reduction gear
- High weight to output rate (0.05Nm/g)
- High shock resistance
Precise control and low backlash
- Incremental encoder and contactless magnetic encoder for absolute positioning
- Low backlash of 3~4arcmin
- Performance data provided, tested by KOLAS (Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme)
Torque control using current sensor
- High current sensing algorithm and current feedback control
- Position, speed, and current control using an algorithm
Easy development environment
- Provides C-based library
- Provides various solution examples (C++, LabVIEW, C#, eclipse, JAVA, etc.)