• Learning to program your robot's Arduino Brain
• Make Easy learning of robotics, electronics, and programming
• Mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis
• Assembling the robot
The Parallax Boe-Bot Robotics Kit for Arduino (No Arduino) can Make your Arduino the onboard brain of a mobile robot and learn robotics, electronics, and programming with this versatile kit and its accompanying step-by-step lessons. The Board of Education Shield plugs into your own Arduino (not included) and mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis. RobotC works with this kit. Your own Arduino Uno, Mega, or Duemilanove module and programming cable are required; not included.
With this kit and your own Arduino module, you can follow the Robotics with the Board of Education Shield for Arduino lessons with over 40 hands-on activities.
• Calibrating the robot's continuous rotation servo motors
• Using lights and speakers for status indicators
• Preprogrammed navigation
• Using touch-switches to navigate by contact with objects
• Using phototransistors to navigate by light
• Using non-contact infrared sensors to measure distance and avoid or follow objects