Features of the MB1361, XL-MaxSonar-AEL1, include centimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 25cm to 1068cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1361 a good choice for long range detection of large targets.
The MB1361 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑AE line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1361 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Variations on this sensor model
MB1310 is the 7.65-meter version of this sensor.
MB1360 is the high sensitivity version of this sensor.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Wide and sensitive beam, detects small targets to significant distances
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 2000
- Long range, medium detection zone for small targets
Quote Request Form: For orders greater than 100 sensors