MaxBotix MB1200 XL-MaxSonar-EZ0
- Product ID: 8492
- MPN: MB1200
Features of the MB1200, XL-MaxSonar-EZ0, include centimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 25cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1200 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1200 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1200 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Variations on this sensor model
MB1260 is the 10-meter version of this sensor.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
Quote Request Form: For orders greater than 100 sensors