• Holding Torque: 888 oz-in (64kg-cm) @ 18V
• Speed: 0.162 sec/60° @ 18V
• Operating Voltage: 12 to 21V (18V recommended)
• Operating Angle: 300° or Continuous turn
• RS485 Asynchronous Serial Communication (7343bps to 1Mbps)
• Feedback of Shaft Position, Temperature, Input Voltage & Load
• Ability to specify the Compliance Driving Settings
ROBOTIS Dynamixel Robot Actuators are high-performance actuators controlled by digital packet communication. They include all the functionality a robot enthusiast may require for controlling joints. Their integrated controller allows these servo actuators to be daisy chained for simple control of complex assemblies.
ROBOTIS Dynamixel Robot Actuator features :
• Networked communication: Dynamixels can be daisy-chained and communicate at up to 1Mbps. Dynamixels that have a unique ID are controlled by packet communication on a bus.
• Precise position control: Offer an excellent resolution of 1024 divisions.
• Powerful feedback: It can provide current position or speed as well as information regarding internal temperature, supply voltage and target position.
• Alarm function: When internal temperature, torque or supply voltage exceeds defined range, it provides feedback about that situation and can automatically correct the situation.
• Compliance Driving: Control the amount of elastic force in position control.
• Torque set up: Torque can be set up by 1023 steps from maximum torque to free run state.
• Low current consumption/high voltage operation: Its efficiency is high because it runs at a higher voltage and improves the performance of your robotic system due to its low current consumption.
• Status LED: It has an LED that serves to provide visual feedback on the state of the Dynamixel.
Compatible with the following: