Press to release pleasure! Our redesigned digital push buttons come with LED, immersion gold surface, and bright colored hats. A captital D at left corner indicates that it is a digital sensor. An illustration of button painted in the back notifying its function. Pressing it is a real fun, especially with the plastic cap off. The long pressable life also ensures its durability.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm diameter holes with multiple of 5mm as distance from center)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Indicator LED on board
- Easy to 'plug and play'
- Large button keypad and high-quality first-class hat
- Able to achieve very interesting and an interactive work
- Interface: Digital
- Digital Push Button x1
- Digital cable x1