Atten 50-Watt Soldering Iron - SA-50
- Product ID: 2038
- MPN: ADA2163
Treat yourself with this wonderful pen type Atten 50-Watt Soldering Iron. We love the durability, strong grounded cord, nice handle, and fast heat up designed with PTC ceramic material!
When you don't need a full soldering 'station' this pen type iron will fulfill your needs. At 50W it can handle any task you throw at it, and the lovely adjustable knob on the side lets you set the temperature so you get just the right temperature for your lead or lead free solder. Once it is cooled off, you can easily coil it up and toss it into your workbox to keep your desk top clear.
This iron is an adjustable 50W iron with a temperature range from 200-500°C, For most lead free soldering, try 400°C. For lead-based solder, 350°C will do. Adjust as necessary! It's not as powerful or easy-to-use as the full stand-up Hakko but it is a lot more portable.
- 1x Soldering Iron
- 1x Soldering Iron Holder
- 1x Manual
Comes with a fairly generic soldering tip, you can swap the tip for any 'Hakko compatible' tip
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Power consumption: 50W
- Input voltage: AC (100V-120V) 60Hz
- Temperature Range: 200°C~500°C (392°F~932°F)
- Temperature stability (still air, no load): ±2°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±10°C
- Tip to ground impedance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heater: Quad-wire ceramic heating element
- Hand piece length: ~245mm / ~9.6"
- Weight (just the iron): ~95g